Welcome!


The journey of a Christian wife, stay-at-home mom, quasi-tree-hugger, and cheapskate to find ways to "CHanGE" her life to be Cheaper, Healthier, Greener, and Easier. Constructive feedback always welcome!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update on Bottle Buyback

(See this post for reference.)

Today I had a wonderful present in my email inbox--my $50 voucher for Ecomom for shipping them Dot's old plastic baby bottles and sippies! I'm using it towards accessories for the stainless-steel bottle I got for Sonny as well as some toiletries for myself. Free shipping, too!

The deadline for submitting your packages has been extended from August 31 to September 15. Not sure if they have to be received by then or just postmarked. Great opportunity to get some free eco-friendly items less the cost of shipping them (for me, about $12). Act today!

No comments:

Post a Comment