Welcome!


The journey of a Christian wife, stay-at-home mom, quasi-tree-hugger, and cheapskate to find ways to "CHanGE" her life to be Cheaper, Healthier, Greener, and Easier. Constructive feedback always welcome!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MIA...but for a good reason...

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I haven't had too much inspiration, and I've been bad about sticking to my own resolutions for change. Part of that is because we have a big change of another type headed to our household around the holidays. I'm pregnant with baby #2! I may do some posts soon about my cloth-diaper stash and why I plan to breastfeed like I did with Dot, but for now, I have quite a few other priorities that unfortunately may take away from this blog. If you're willing to hang in there, thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment