Welcome!


The journey of a Christian wife, stay-at-home mom, quasi-tree-hugger, and cheapskate to find ways to "CHanGE" her life to be Cheaper, Healthier, Greener, and Easier. Constructive feedback always welcome!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Site Maintenance: New Feature!

I've added a Twitter feed to the sidebar so that I can post quickie deals as I come across them because not everything is worth a whole blog post. For example, today I posted a link to a coupon for a free piece of clothing at Sears Outlet, but it's only good for today. You can just follow my Twitter feed if you use RSS and don't come to the website regularly. I've tried to get it set up so it automatically feeds to Facebook as well, but it doesn't seem to work right for whatever reason, so I'll keep working on it so that if you don't tweet, you can follow my fan page on Facebook for the quickie deals as well. I'm not sure how often I'll post them, but hopefully it'll be more often than I blog because I can do it faster. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment